Indian Weddings & Celebrations with Gurvir Johal
Whether used for stills photography or filmmaking, a camera offers the user a unique opportunity to tell a story. Here at Wex Photo Video, we recognise the value of those stories and believe they all deserve to be heard, as they provide an insight into the spectrum of human experiences lived across a nation of creative people.
Our #ChangeTheImage campaign showcases a selection of talented individuals from a variety of cultural backgrounds, all of whom live and work in the UK. Join us from 24th May for a week of inspiring, entertaining and educational events that reflect the diverse passions, skills and views of our community.
As an award-winning wedding photographer, Gurvir Johal's passion is being able to immortalise a moment, and to document such an important milestone in peoples lives. Indian weddings contain a lot of important traditions that make the occasion incredible special and unique.
This masterclass will cover:
– Intro and career-to-date; how he started photographing weddings and how he works now.
– Planning and prep – what traditions you need to know about.
– Settings and setup; how he captures the images and moments.
– Showcasing photojournalistic images; capturing raw emotion.
– Tips and tricks when working on photographing a variety of wedding situations.
Check out the Bargains on eBay